Search Case Studies
Not a member?
Co-operative Development Scotland – Policy & Research Framework
Upper Quartile David Gass
CDS Gillian Kirkton
Upper Quartile has been selected by Co-operative Development Scotland (CDS) as one of their framework providers for Strategy, Policy, Research and Training support from 2011 – 2015. CDS is a wholly owned subsidiary of Scottish Enterprise, with a Scotland wide remit to support the growth of co-operative enterprises across Scotland.
The Upper Quartile project team, led by David Gass, has extensive experience in working with a range of co-operative enterprises and initiatives across industry sectors, and both in Scotland and overseas:
- David Gass – creative industries, tourism, food & drink, and textiles
- Dr Ken MacTaggart – renewable energy, tourism and creative industries
- Chris Boyd – Creative industries, tourism, and renewable energy
- Steve Westbrook – renewable energy, forestry and tourism
- John Danzig – food and drink, tourism and forestry
The Upper Quartile team of partners and associates will work closely with CDS to support the development and delivery of co-operative training courses; stakeholder and customer engagement and presentations; the delivery of specific and targeted research and delivery projects; and support CDS in policy and strategy development for their work.
The framework contract commenced in July 2011 for a period of four years.