Highlands and Islands – International and General Strategy Workshops
10 January 2012
Upper Quartile: David Gass
Highlands and Islands Enterprise: Norma Macdonald
Upper Quartile has been selected by Highlands and Islands Enterprise to be part of a Framework Contract to deliver international and general strategy workshops, 2011-2013. All team members, led by David Gass, have strong track records in helping companies analyse their businesses, develop appropriate strategies and implement action plans.Our core team is made up of a group of senior consultants:
- David Gass – General strategy, export development and marketing, social enterprises
- Tony Douglas – Sales, marketing and food and drink• David Hedges – Export development, strategy development, energy and technology
- Nataliia Hinde – Business development and export marketing, food & drink, tourism
- Nigel Scott – Organisational development and structures; business development
- Kirsty Scott – International marketing, global sourcing, creative industries and textiles
- John Speake – Board mentoring, high growth companies, engineering and energy.
All have Board level experience and have extensive expertise across most core sectors applicable to companies based in the Highlands and Islands. In particular the team have senior management experience in food and drink, renewable energy, tourism, creative industries, textiles, engineering, general manufacturing and software. The team’s experience is in micro, small, medium and large companies, social enterprises and start-ups – including University spin-outs.
The contract from Highlands and Islands Enterprise is to deliver both international and general strategy workshops.